Who We Are
Abibakr As-Sidiq philanthropic Home was founded in 1998 by Mallam Abdulrazzaq Ibrahim Salman to cater for the social needs of West-Africans regardless of ethnicity, gender and religious belief.
Abibakr As-Sidiq philanthropic Home is a non-governmental organisation established to give hope to vulnerable Nigerians and West-Africans with its primary objective as improving the social well-being (e.g. charitable, educational, religious, or other activities serving the public interest or common good) of all West-Africans regardless of their religious belief or political affiliation. Abibakr As-Sidiq Philanthropic Home partners with other international organisations in various activities to achieve its goals.
The Home engages in activities such as offering relief to the poor, educational funding, creation and management of Islamic places of worship, offering social services, combating community deterioration, religious enhancement and lessening government burdens. The Home aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across the West African region
To be a leading provider of humanitarian services in West-Africa through well-developed programs.
- The home is rooted in the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness. We are committed to serving persons who are poor, vulnerable or those who have been affected by natural disasters or war.
- To give hope and serve vulnerable West Africans systematically by responding to their humanitarian and developmental needs.
‘The believers in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever.’ [ Sahih Muslim
Responsible management of resources entrusted in our care.
Compassion for the diversity of life
- To improve the standard of living of Africans through provision of financial aids, especially in the areas of health, social welfare and education.
- To foster and advance moral and Islamic values in the society through Dawah, Lectures and publications.
- To promote research that would advance the values of humanity through collaboration with institutions of higher learning, particularly universities and related research institutes.
- To provide genuine and reasonable assistance to social institutions that provide services in the area of health, education and environmental activities.